Partagria is an export and investment platform to connect West African small and semi-industrialized farmers to global markets while improving yields and quality of their products.
Some of the key products that we offer to export customers are:
- Exotics: Okra, Hot Peppers, Limes, Mango, African Eggplant
- European Fruits & Vegetables: Green Beans, Melons, Watermelons, Tomatoes, Butternut Squash, Sweet Corn, Tomatoes, Sweet Potato
- Dried Fruits: Mango, Papaya, Pineapple, Banana
Download our company brochure:
Partagria Company Brochure – English
Partagria Company Brochure – French
We generate significant economic and social impact for rural areas by enabling small farmer communities and cooperatives, as well semi-industrialized farmers, to become better entrepreneurs and to participate in the global economy. We accomplish this goal through the following key mechanisms in our platform operating model, which is scalable across the region.
Improve Yields and Quality:
- Accompany small and medium farmers to improve crop planning, cultivation harvest and post-harvest practices to achieve exportable products.
- Offer expert agronomic support, training, crop management and co-financing of inputs
Connect to Global Markets:
- Provide marketing, conditioning to international standards, and logistics to enable exports of produce directly to global customers
- Leverage an online platform for marketing, trading, price formation, and financial clearing
Provide Transaction Security:
- Serve as a trusted transaction intermediary both for farmers and buyers (regional and international)
- Guaranteed off-taker with local presence and trust of farmers
- Quality control, certification, and seed-to-market traceability and transparency for international clients
- Provide a non-cash platform for unbanked and often illiterate farmers
Connect to Impact Capital:
- Enable an investment instrument with concrete social benefit while generating an economic return for the investors
- Leverage an online platform to make the investment convenient, transparent, and visible while ensuring performance
We created the first operating unit created in the region near the cities of Saint-Louis and Richard Toll in Senegal, in addition to products being sourced directly from producers. As we add customers, we will replicate the model with operating units in other regions of Senegal, each with local managers and agronomists, logistics capabilities, and processing centers. We plan to operate over 500 hectares of farmland in partnership with Senegal’s agricultural communities by the end of 2017.